10.02.2004

I got this in email today - I don't know who wrote it.

The Republican Guide to Hurricane Preparedness.

1. Wait for government funded agency to issuehurricane alert.

2. Board up windows at on home that is insuredwith government sponsored flood insurance.

3. Drive family and pets to safety on world-classgovernment built highway system.

4. Spend the night in gymnasium at governmentbuilt/subsidized school or shelter.

5. Watch government funded guardsmen and policeon tv as they patrol the streets andneighborhoods protecting my personal belongingsand government insured home.

6. Wait in government built shelter whilegovernment subsidized contractors clear the roadsand streets so that I can return to my governmentinsured home.

7. Be first in line to pick up governmentwelfare , erh, I mean FEMA "relief" check.

8. Go out on November 2 and vote for George Bushto "get big government off my back."

No comments: