8.16.2004

It is a great time to be a Democrat in the 6th District!

Hello! I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about the many upcoming events in the next week or so here in the Fox Valley & the Lakefront!

It is very important that we support our local parties, as I’m sure everyone knows, but it is also important to support the other county parties as well. Plus, what a great way to meet other Democrats!

I have traveled all over the area in the last two months. And whether I was in Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Two Rivers, Waupaca, Manitowoc, Menasha, Neenah, Plymouth, Watertown, Appleton, Oshkosh (get it….?), I can tell you that Wisconsin is full of great Democrats.

So, here is a quick overview of some upcoming events, please attend as many as possible. I’ll be at all of them, so come talk to me, and meet other like-minded people! I have included websites where I have them, or call/email me for more info:

August 20, 7:00 - $7.50
Beer & Cheese Night Fundraiser (need we say more?)
Manitowoc County Democrats
Cabin 2, Lincoln Park – Manitowoc
www.mantydems.com

August 21, 1:00 - $7.50
Corn Roast Fundraiser (best corn roast in Wisconsin!)
Winnebago County Democrats
Winnebago County Park – Hwy 76 & Y
Shelter-house 1, Oshkosh
www.focol.org/wdparty/

August 21, 2:00
Office Opening (chips, dip & Feingold, too!)
Fond du Lac County Democrats
23 S Main St, Fond du Lac
www.fdldems.com

August 23, 5:00 – $7.50
Corn Roast Fundraiser(best corn roast in Wisconsin!)
Outagamie County Democrats
Sunset Park, Kimberly
www.outagamiedems.org

August 24, 5:30
Brat Fry (come for a Wisconsin original!)
Calumet County Democrats
Eagles Club - 1041 E Chestnut St, Chilton


August 28, 12:00 Noon
Sounds by the Sundial (12 Bands, beer & burgers!)
Organized by the Winnebago County Democratic Party
Grand Opera Square, Oshkosh
Call Bill Schwulst for details – 920.642.3642

All of these are going to be great! Please come on out, meet and support your local democrat efforts.

As there are updates, I will post them to my website – www.jef4wi.com. Click on Events for more details.

This is a great year to be a Democrat. Why? People want to be Democrats this year. We just need to give them a reason why. Please, grab your fence-sitting friends and bring them out!

Get a-hold of me at anytime!

-jef-

No comments: