12.16.2004

I have a solution for the Rumsfeld problem

It is no secret that I am enamored with Janeane Garofalo. So in my regular searches for new Janeane news, I found this virulent anti-Janeane site:

http://www.dynamictruth.com/enemies/garofalo.html

This site is particularly upset with Janeane because of a March 7th O'Reilly interview in which she makes some wild, unpatriotic accusations about our upcoming war with Saddam.

Some out-takes:

"Bill O'Reilly asked Garofalo, "If you are wrong... and if the United States - and they will, this is going to happen - goes in, liberates Iraq [with] people in the street, American flags, hugging our soldiers... you gonna apologize to George W. Bush?"

"Garofalo replied, "I would be so willing to say, 'I'm sorry.' I hope to God that I can be made a buffoon of, that people will say, 'You were wrong. You were a fatalist.' And I will go to the White House on my knees on cut glass and say, 'Hey, you and Thomas Friedman were right... I shouldn't have doubted you.'"

"Garofalo claims that our military - the best military the world has ever seen - will kill 100,000 Iraqi civilians in this next war."

Let's see, according to Janeane, the Iraq War will result in 100,000+ Iraqi casualties, we will not be welcomed as liberators, and the post-war will be difficult.

Now, on March 6th, 2003; Janeane Garofalo knew more about the future of the Iraq conflict than our President, out Vice-President and our Secretary of Defense.

I say, fire Rumsfeld & hire Garofalo. She'll do a better job.

No comments: