2.13.2005

Stewart Rieckman makes some good points about the worst of our Oshkosh Blogs...

here:

http://www.wisinfo.com/northwestern/news/columns/stories/columns_19802842.shtml

However, I would like to point out that in my participation in these blogs, I have always used my own name. I have always provided links to the information I was referencing. And I backed up anything I said about someone with their acual words.

I agree with Mr. Reikman that there is a problem with nameless bomb-throwing, and I have had several lobbed at me.

I, however, am proud of, and stand by the questions I posted, the stands I took and the information I have provided.

All done in my own name and with the ability to contact me either publicly on the blog or privately via email.

When blogging is done in this matter, I believe it is a very usefull tool. When it is not, Mr. Reichman is right to call it "intellectual trash."

No comments: