3.28.2005

Chickens Coming Home....

I have been attacked very often for the opinions that I publish various places.

I believe the reason why is simply because I am willing to put a name on the (positive and negative) things I say about issues and candidates.

However, again and again, the people making attacks stay nameless. I consider this cowardly.

It is great to see one of them unmasked, in full hypocracy....

"The Tip: It was news when Mark Harris, candidate for county executive, quit his job at Associated Bank. Before Web chat rooms nearly melted in spontaneous speculation, The Northwestern had been tipped to the story. Ron Montgomery, a low level functionary in the Van De Hey administration, approached three Northwestern staffers with the rumor. Montgomery didn’t want to be linked with the tip and admonished all three; “You didn’t hear it from me…”"

"The question from News Central: Why is Ron Montgomery engaged in a clandestine, Deep Throat type of rumor mill and why does he care what happens to Harris?"

http://www.wisinfo.com/northwestern/news/columns/stories/columns_20386615.shtml

Also in this very entertaining and informative article:

"Why would Bloechl be pleased by the approval of a proposal she publicly opposed?"

"The only person who ever declined our invitation to discuss issues and answer questions is council candidate Cheryl Hentz."

I urge you to read it all.

No comments: