8.15.2005

C'mon Tony...

Today on tonypalmeri.com Tony posted a comic titled "The Life of a Democrat." The punchline was someone looking at the Democrat saying, "I'd shoot him, but he'd end up in a coma instead of dead."

Really, no big deal in my book, humor is humor. However, a while back Tony accused me of inciting violence and assualt for linking to a humor article about politicians getting pied at speaches. I joked that is would be a good move for any upcoming Underhiem or Esslinger event.

C'mon, Tony if you can't take a joke, don't post one...

As another point, he linked to Phil Ochs 'Love Me, I'm a Liberal.' Good song, but I urge you to check out Mojo Nixon and Jello Biafra's version from the 'Prairie Home Invasion' album. Check it out - great political album overall.

No comments: