1.18.2006

Another hit - this time direct...

As I stated before, my site tracker gives me basic info on visitors. It includes what city they are in, what internet service they use, and if they came from a search engine, what they typed in to get there.

Lat week, I posted a blog about someone from the House of Representative hitting my blog. Well, it just happened again, but this time it is because they searched "jef hall blog".

Whoever is calling, let me know if you have any questions.

Here's the interesting info in the site meter:

Domain Name - house.gov (United States Government)
IP Address - (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives)
ISP - Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location

Continent : North America
Country : United States
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Time of Visit - Jan 18 2006 4:59:38 pm
Referring URL
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Jef
Search Engine - search.yahoo.com
Search Words - jef hall blog
Visit Entry Page
http://jef4wi.blogspot.com/

No comments: