1.13.2006

Underheim is Out

From Wispolitics.com:

Underheim Campaign: Underheim Won't Seek Re-election
1/13/2006
Contact: Gregg Underheim (920) 233-1082

Health Committee Chair Grateful to Oshkosh for Years of Support

Oshkosh…Long time chair of the Assembly Health Committee Gregg Underheim (R-Oshkosh) has announced that this will be his last term in the state legislature.

“I’ve enjoyed every minute of my service to the people of Oshkosh. Whether it was working with the folks here at home or on health care issues in Madison, making government work for those it is intended to serve has been a top priority for me. I’m grateful for all the support I’ve received from friends and neighbors over the years, and now I look forward to seeking new
challenges.”


Underheim said he is in good health and planned to seek employment after his current term ends.


Read it all here. And give some support here.

No comments: