1.13.2006

Wow, Someone's Paying Attention!

I recently installed a Site Meter to my blog. It gives me basic info on how many people click on my blog, what referred them and what service they use.

It is a fun little thing. As mentioned in a previous post, I started this blog just as a way to share stories of interest with my buddy, Jon (who I don't think even reads this anymore).

Anyway, I get about 40-50 unique people a day that give me a lookup. So, I am not huge, but I thank those that stop by.

But today, I got a special visitor! Someone from the House of Representatives!

Here's the little report Site Meter gives you:

Domain Name house.gov
IP Address
(I'm not going to show that!)
ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Time of Visit Jan 13 2006 4:19:22 pm
Last Page View Jan 13 2006 4:22:56 pm
Visit Length 3 minutes 34 seconds
Page Views 2
Visit Entry Page
http://www.jef4wi.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page http://www.jef4wi.blogspot.com
Time Zone UTC-5:00EST - Eastern StandardEDT - Eastern Daylight Saving
Time Visitor's Time
Jan 13 2006 5:19:22 pm
Visit Number 638

No comments: