7.29.2008

Voting History

In his interview with Wisconsin Eye, 18th Senate District Republican Candidate Randy Hopper claims that he is involved with local governments:

I’ve been around Fond Du Lac County and I’m working with the County Executive to direct me into different divisions. It’s amazing to me how no one from the state is listening to the municipalities. They’ve got more efficient and effective ways to do the jobs that are required by the state but no one is asking them what those more efficient and effective ways are.
Who are these people that are not concerned with local government? Well, one of those people are not Candidate Randy Hopper...

Voting records are open records. And it seems that Candidate Randy Hopper has not voted in an April (or municipal) election in this century.

These are open records, feel free to check them and contact me if you have questions...

No comments: